From understanding yourself to developing your plan and then to succeed, this session will help you understand better what the career is and how to master it. It will offer a set of key ingredients needed when managing your career via advice, suggestions and answers to your concrete questions.
Carmen Raicu is a graduate of the Foreign languages faculty and she is coming back to her roots with insights about how it is to work in a multinational company such as HP Inc. She is an experienced leader in the Sales operations area, with a demonstrated history of working with diverse teams in a complex environment. Passionate about leadership, experiences creation, stakeholder management and employee engagement. Strong in growing, coaching and fostering creativity within the teams; talent management.
Why work in HP
We empower you to innovate because that is what we do – revolutionizing industries and transforming lives. We encourage you to positively disrupt because that is how we get things done. We provide you with a platform to explore and provide meaningful impact, because we know purpose is essential in life and work. Hear more directly from our people.
Company’s initiatives in 2020
We are on a journey to keep reinventing everything we do. At the heart of our reinvention is a business that has a lasting sustainable impact and here are just a few examples of our many initiatives in 2020:
- Response to COVID-19 – 3D printed parts for hospitals, reinventing ink process to produce and distribute hand sanitizer, providing students with computers to shift to online education
- Heroes Academy Intern program
- Volunteering communities fair – CSR, Social committee, Training Community, Media
- Digital Academy focused on building skills of the future
- ‘Stay Healthy’ – digital wellbeing program
- Accelerate Change through Technology: ‘The Idea Bucket’: an initiative focused on gathering automation ideas
- CSR campaigns focused on giving back to the community we live in, such as HP Grant: A New HP Lab – World Vision Partnership, HP LIFE in Romania – Junior Achievement Partnership and Back to School
At HP, you join a culture as committed to your success as you are. Collaboration is more than a way of working here – it’s an opportunity to explore diverse points of view and bring the best in each other. And although we work hard together, we have fun doing it. You can reinvent what’s possible—in your career, across the company, and for people everywhere.